“A cactus is a desert’s rose.” – Mashona Dhimaya
Nothing symbolizes the sparse desert quick like the cactus. Adapted to conserve its water to survive, and often armored with sharpness to protect itself, it would seem to be a very ornery species. Yet when it blooms, it can produce some of the most beautiful flowers one can imagine, giving life and excitement to the desert landscape. For this alone, we think they are worthwhile to celebrate. The Cactus Jack Collection does just that. Go ahead, get a little prickly yourself!
This t-shirt makes for an excellent addition to any wardrobe. Our designs make the perfect gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, special occasions, etc.
• Solid colors are 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Silk-screened label, no annoying tag
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Color: Available in 6 Colors
• Sizes: S thru 3XL
Capital Clothing USA Cactus Jack Collection Men's Vintage T-Shirt | Prickly Pear